In order to make sure everyone enjoys our Exeo International parties, we do have some basic rules.
Firstly, you have to come for the right reason. We do not allow participation based upon sales, business networking, religious soliciting etc., or anything which may disrupt the atmosphere of the party, or reduce anyone's enjoyment of it.
Please refrain from drinking alcohol prior to the event. We reserve the right to eject drunk and/or disorderly guests, and will likely ban them.
You must be a serious person at least 20 years old and with a respectable occupation.
Please bring your Residence Card, passport, military ID, or Japanese government issued ID (for those of foreign parents, but Japanese citizenship.)
- Prohibition:The following is prohibited
- You are not allowed to register with a false identity.
- You are not allowed to give anyone's information to a third party.
- You are not allowed to violate anyone's human rights or break the law in any way.
- You are not allowed to extort, blackmail, or otherwise proposition anybody.
- Married men may not attend our parties.
If you violate any of the above rules, we may sue for damages.
We may change or suspend our services without notice.
- Escape Clause
We are not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of guest's personal information. Also, we are not responsible for any events that take place after the party has finished.
We will not share any personal information or images without consent. Personal information is kept securely and only used by the company for sending promotional material and informing you about new or changed services. We will desist if requested.