EXEO International is a company that specializes in wedding services and as such recognizes the importance of personal information to its customers. We strive to gather information clearly and precisely in order to aid our customers in the best possible manner. Furthermore, we make every possible effort to make sure that said information is used for no purpose other than its intended purpose. EXEO International manages personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (JIS Q 150001) in order to comply with all legal norms in relation to the protection of personal information. In order to provide the best service possible, we also keep our management system up to date with all laws and regulations and also adjust our system to meet with social demands.
- In the course of providing services to our customers, EXEO International may obtain from customers such personal information as their name, address, and contact information. When obtaining personal information from customers, only the necessary information is obtained, and the purpose and extent of the utilization of the information is clearly explained.
- When EXEO International stores personal information, we select a third party that meets a certain standard of personal information protection and take reasonable measures including the conclusion of an agreement on the handling of personal information. We also properly supervise the third party to ensure proper management of personal information security.
- We take every precaution to avoid loss or damage of any personal information published on our site.
- We comply with all the guidelines, laws and regulations pertaining to gathering personal information as stated in Personal Information Protection Act, also known as the JIS Q 150001.
- Our management system is regularly updated and improved upon in order protect and manage customer information.
- For any inquiries, complaints or questions concerning accounts, personal information etc., please contact us. We will try to respond as quickly and as appropriately as possible.
Date of Publication: December 1st, 2008
Representative: Takeshi Saiki