Access Information (Ginza)
Tokyo-to, Chiyoda-ku, Yuurakucho 1-2-14, Murasaki Building 5F
How to get to our Ginza Venue
Please note the photos may vary slightly from when they were taken to the current status.
- 1From JR Yuurakucho Station
- Head out the Central West Exit or the Hibiya Exit of JR Yuurakucho Station. You should see a Bic Camera nearby. The the railroad tracks will be elevated besides you the whole way. Head south.
- 2Turn left and cross the street
- There will be a fairly large street to cross after turning left out of the station.
- 3Cross the next intersection
- When you get to the next intersetion you should see a "BIG ECHO". Cross this street and keep heading straight.
- 4Turn right at the next intersection
- Keep going along the railroad tracks through the series of shops until reaching the next intersection, which should have a building with red signs and the Imperial Tower Hotel across the street. Turn right here (don't cross the street)
- 5Murasaki Building
- The building nextdoor to the red sign building is the Mursaki Building. You should see our sign on the front. We are on the 5th floor.
- 6Ginza Mariage on the 5th floor
- Head up to the 5th floor of the Murasaki Building to find the Ginza Mariage.